BOOM! - Elite Martial Arts
RSS

Recent Posts

New Schedule?!
Warm enough for ya?
Spring is Spring-ing!
Winter is...Ending. 2014 Stuff's a-Comin'
Winter Events at BOOM!

Categories

Announcements/Updates
Calendar/Events
General Comments
Grand Opening
Summer Camp
powered by

My Blog

April Stuff

Alright, everybody!  First day of BOOM!  Thanks to everyone who was there!  Sorry we forgot to give you your t-shirts, but you'll get 'em next time (just don't let me forget...).  I've included links to the homework for the month of April (the theme for the month is HONESTY), as well as the training guide, which includes all the techniques for the month, as well as tips on how to do 'em right.  Also included is the April newsletter, with all announcements and general events for the month.

Also, got the bundles in the store a little bit more filled out.  There's a bundle for each different category of equipment (one for sparring gear, nunchux, escrima, etc).  Be sure not to buy the whole bundle!  The bundles are merely there to let you know which gear will work from class.  Again, if you want to buy your gear from someplace else, please check with an instructor to insure it'll work for class.

Last, we're really excited about BOOM! and truly teaching all of the benefits of martial arts to families in Sudden Valley and Glenhaven, but we need some help.  If your friends have children who would benefit from martial arts training (and, in my humble opinion, we all could...), please let them know about us.  I'll even go straight to bribery.  If you refer a friend, and they join, you get a $10 gift certificate from any business in Sudden Valley.  Your choice.  Please help us keep this great thing going.  We intend to be here for a while...

Greg Moench

14 Comments to April Stuff:

Comments RSS
Aubrey Merritt on Friday, April 01, 2011 1:03 PM
Are the words to the Little Dragon song posted anywhere? I'd like to practice it with the boys, but don't see them anywhere. Thanks!

Mr Moench on Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:13 PM
Aubrey Here they are; they're not posted online, but they are in the student guide the students got in class this week. If you guys didn't get one, let me know and I'll get you guys one. In the meantime: I'm a Little Dragon O so strong Learning each day What's right and wrong During this class I know I'll find Honesty for my heart And knowledge for my mind Dressed in purple, green and white This class will teach me MIGHT FOR RIGHT!

Mr Moench on Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:13 PM

JKD Online on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:14 AM
In doing martial arts, you can get lots of benefits. It will help you to improve your physical fitness; it enhanced your self-esteem, increased focus and concentrations, increased social skills, lessen your stress, and it develops a character that helps everyone to become a good leader.

fake rolex on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 11:25 PM
Most xerostomia is connected for the medications used by older adults instead than towards consequences of aging Over 400 medicines can affect the salivary glands These consist of medications for urinary incontinence allergies higher blood stress depression diarrhea and Parkinson s sickness Also some around

rolex buy online on Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:59 AM
Wonderful web site. Lots of helpful info here. I sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you to your sweat!

emergency first aid at work on Saturday, January 09, 2016 12:41 AM
Cheers for publishing this particular info. My partner and i only want to inform you which i simply just take a look at your blog in addition to My partner and i believe it is quite intriguing in addition to educational. My partner and i can’t hang on to learn to read a great deal of your own articles

essaypro on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 5:29 AM
I am not that much indulges in the fighting stuff because once I start myself I can’t hold back anymore. Therefore, I think it’s better to avoid fights. Moreover, when it is inside the ring, then its fine, even if I can’t stop myself, because it’s a match not a fight anymore.

Chanel Flap Bags on Friday, August 18, 2017 5:32 PM
The bundles are merely there to let you know which gear will work from class.

Finance Assignment Help on Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:52 PM
Thanx For Sharing Such Useful Post Keep It Up :)

Assignment Help Australia on Sunday, June 10, 2018 10:02 PM
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up . Thanks For Sharing.

All Assignment help reviews on Monday, July 02, 2018 2:11 AM
A superior all assignment Help reviews offered by this website with the advantage of online support with high proficiency level based on its latest research and information by professional reviews writers. Wide ranges of subjects are covered with separate writers for each subject.

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:58 PM
I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.

siyuefa on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:07 PM
In maglie calcio a poco prezzo, you are faced with piles of overstocked or outlined Products, readily available for sale at great and reasonable discountsequipaciones de futbol baratas. Some camisetas de futbol baratas are even marked won everyday! Just think of how much it will be beneficial to you -most especially when the magliette calcio is facing great economic struggles.So while you may not have amassed much of a savings maillot pas cher psg, you've prepared yourself for your future by investing in other camiseta atletico de madrid. You've stockpiled a massive arsenal of fashion maillot de foot pas cher that will last a lifetime. You have a comprar camisetas de futbol baratas for every outfit. You look great at all your maillot psg pas cher and best of all, you'll never have to buy another the rest of your life! A kate spade outlet handbags has passed and today you are celebrating. You've landed your first real job..Moreover these fake are very good copies of genuine, branded camisetas del real madrid. Generally there is a minor difference only in their chaussure homme louboutin. Some shrewd even use the comprar camisetas de futbol that is very closer to the original cheap soccer jerseys. Such maglie calcio poco prezzo are enough to confuse the prospective hola camisetas baratas.